From:
Carrolls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 21:19:52 -0400
We have similar problems but a lot of times it comes from the nursery
saying"I'll feed the baby so you can rest.... HOWEVER, what we are working
on is a statement something like..."We've found that babies really do
better learning to breastfeed if they don't get bottles so soon. What I'd
really like to do is show you how to nurse lying down!! May I do that?
Patti Carroll, RN, IBCLC
Atlanta, Georgia USA