From:
Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 21:42:03 -0500
I'd just like to thank Barbara C-W for sharing so beautifully Again!  I have
a file that says "factoids worth keeping"  :-)  I'm sure many of you will
smile in agreement when I say that many of them are by Barbara.  I poke
around in that file when I need a lift.

What Barbara said about working harder to keep problems at bay is something
that I can do very efficiently :-) Thanks for the reminder to stop and smell
the roses.  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ