From:
Arly Helm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2014 20:45:22 +0000
Dear Jane: Thank you for the encouragement in the ultrasound arena. I was able to speak with the nursing director of the physical therapy facility associated with the client's medical home (I also spoke with Imaging, but they informed me that their machine could not be set for therapeutic use) and he was eager to try this, with a doctor's order, of course. The doctor did not answer my letter asking if he would consider this. Then the abscess developed, and I was wondering about the fibrous tissue of the encapsulating abscess wall. Do you feel it is still effective after the plugged duct has transitioned to an abscess? What have your experiences been?

Arly Helm, MS, IBCLC