From:
Amy Humphreys <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 13:55:48 -0400
Does anyone know of any research conducted on the length of
hospitalization for preterm infants fed breastmilk vs. formula? I am
having a difficult time locating any literature references on this issue,
even though I have heard that preterm infants fed breastmilk have shorter
stays in the hospital (after controlling for other factors). Thanks!

Amy Humphreys, RD, LD
Grady Health System
Atlanta, GA