From:
Maurenne griese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 06:22:04 -0600
Please let me know about this if there is some truth to this.  My brother
is a very new father of a BF baby (9 # 10 oz!) and is a news
photographer/reporter for the ABC affiliate in Houston.  I try to keep him
"abreast" of these types of issues and he is pretty good about following
through on story lines.

Maurenne Griese, RNC, BSN, CCE, CBE
Birth and Breastfeeding Resources  http://www.childbirth.org/bbfr
Manhattan, KS  USA