From:
Judy Fram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 13:54:25 -0400
Lactnetters:
     I am writing a small piece for a parenting magazine, on nursing strikes,
and they would like me to include a quote from a pediatrician. If anyone
feels motivated and willing to answer one or all of the following, I'd
appreciate it:
( I did not make these questions up - the magazine did,)
:what happens to the baby if a nursing strike is not handled properly?
:what is it about teething discomfort, stuffy noses, or ear infections that
trigger nursing strikes?
:when are children no longer at risk for nursing strikes and/or why do they
outgrow them?
Feel free to "plug breastfeeding" as part of your answer. Thanks in advance.
Judy Fram,( yes, Chris I'm at it again,) Brooklyn, NY    [log in to unmask]