From:
Pat Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 08:32:15 -0600

Winona County Community Health Department
Winona, Minnesota

I didn't save a copy of my post to State Farm but one of the things I
suggested was that there would most likely be a time when formula
companies would be facing the same scrutiny that tobacco companies are
now and in light of their responsibility to the health and welfare of
their customers, they might want to look at their role in promoting the
health of infants of their customers.
I do think that there will come a time when we will be looking at Mead
Johnson and Ross in the same light as we now are seeing R.J. Reynolds.