From:
Debra Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:56:23 -0500
All, I am currently working on my MSN degree, and am in an ethics class. I
talked my group into doing our project on Violations of the International Code
of Marketing of Breastmilk Substitutes in the US. Any information or articles
you could suggest would be terrific! I spoke to the formula (Ross) rep who
serves our hopital today and asked if she could comment on the way her
company views the code. She'd NEVER heard of it! She said she's fairly new to
the company and that she would ask about it. I know she's been our rep for
at least 6 months. It'll be interesting to see what she emails back to me!
Thanks for all the info you all post. Deb IBCLC