From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2010 09:12:51 +1000
I like the poster as far as it goes. One major shortcoming is that it places
the ingredients contained in both breastmilk and infant formula as
equivalents- for example one is given the impression that the protein in
breastmilk and formula is the same. It also gives the impression that the
only problem with formula is that it doesn't contain these ingredients-
there's no indication that ingredients in formula actively harm the infant's
immune system and facilitate infection.
Karleen Gribble
Australia