From:
Judy Holtzer Knopf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 08:55:20 -0800
Wow! When Toby wrote that it was the assistant medical director
of her maternity unit who was keen on absolutely objective
definition of engorgement, I felt a strong jolt of deja vu back
to former incarnation when docs started pushing "formula" so they
could measure baby's intake. Yikes! Please, everyone, let's *not*
take this road, or be enticed to support it.......I like to think
that I solve problems, not measure them.  ;->
Regards, Judy Knopf in Beer Sheva, Israel