From:
"Sue A. Adamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:31:45 +0000
Hello to all, am currently "No mail" so please send responses to my
personal e-mail @
    sig1saa @sig10.med.navy.mil

Anyone have information on the use of "natural" diet suppliments
during breastfeeding. Have discovered many of them are not FDA
Approved, and also are considered diet suppliments, and therefore are
not included in medication references. Specifically am interested in
the use of pyruvate and cromuim picolinate. Have a Mom that is taking
a daily suppl. with these two substances in it.  I think they are
found naturally in some foods, but could use some current info on
them.
   I appologize for setting "No mail" for so long. I am in the
military and my mail listings are rediculously long without my
Lactnet posts...Not to mention daily taskings related to patient
care etc.  .Work load should slow a bit in a few weeks and I hope to
get back to daily participation/reading of Lactnet.   thanks-
                      Sue Adamson LT/Nursecorps/ CLC