From:
Henya KnitMammy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 22:06:39 -0500
Hello, Wendy.
How are you?
We got our approval from the Jewish agency Yesterday!!!
Will be in Israel by the end of January G-d willing.
I am in touch with LLL here and was told that I can finish accreditation in
Israel. Is that right? The leader, who trained me has not have any trainees
in many years, so she is not very up to date. And she does not do Internet
too. But she is a wonderful teacher and has managed to get me off my high
horse (or at least get my feet out of stirrups) and helped me to be more
realistic.
All the best.
--
Henya
Brooklyn, NY

Want to know me better - visit my blog  http://chickenstitches.blogspot.com/
For unique patterns and stitch markers - visit my shop chickenstitches.com
Visit my ArtFire studio - http://www.artfire.com/users/ChickenStitches
Visit my Etsy shop - chickenstitches.etsy.com
Find me on Ravelry as knitmammy http://www.ravelry.com/people/knitmammy