From:
Fiona Hermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:22:41 +1200
Hi all,
am enjoying this thread - will be using some new ideas to illustrate my
point  at a/n education - I get sick of saying the same thing over and over!

I too use the brocoli, driving and healthy eating for adults metaphors.
also use dancing or love-making -adults don't always do either well to begin
with- works well with a multip who can't understand why this baby is harder
to feed than the last! compares to a new dancing partner, one who is less
experienced than you.

Also, like Regina, I use the dinner idea - except I say doughnut -in NZ our
doughnuts are big fat things, filled with cream and jam - and omelette.
One won't fill you up for as long - but which is better for you?

Keep them coming!
Fiona Hermann
New Zealand