From:
Arly Helm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 14:17:36 -0700
This Friday, at noon PDT, I will host another radio interview program on the
US Breastfeeding Awareness Campaign, with guests Gabrielle Palmer ("The
Politics of Breastfeeding") and Dr. Lawrence Gartner, head of the AAP's
Breastfeeding Committee.

Anyone may tune in live to the interview by going to www.kvmr.org at the
specified time (if you're not sure how your local time corresponds to
Pacific Daylight Time, go to a conversion site such as
http://www.souledout.org/nightsky/time/ut.html).

***

If anyone requested a CD from April's radio program and has not received it
yet, and has not heard from me in the past week, please write again to me as
soon as possible so I can wrap up the orders for the first BF CDs before the
orders for the second one begin.  Again, neither myself, my guests, nor any
other person profits in any way from these CDs.  They are being offered as a
service to the community.

If anyone has received their CD but has forgotten to make a donation to KVMR
to cover expenses, please do so now, and indicate as you do so that the
donation is to support breastfeeding programming and CD distribution by KVMR
(or just write BF CD in large letters somewhere).

Thanks to everyone for the many, many kind emails I have received.  There
are so many of us working on this together; I am certain we will succeed.

Yours,

Arly Helm, MS, IBCLC