Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:16:23 +0100

>Of course, there is no connection between this new campaign, and the
>fuss over Jordan/OK/SMA a couple of weeks ago....

Indeed - it's all part of the same campaign. They have a new
ingredient, a new logo,  new slogan and are using new ways of
reaching mothers (I do not believe Jordan was unrecompensed for her
part in promoting the brand). It's not surprising to see this new ad
:(

>Clearly time to close the 'follow-on milk' loophole in the UK.

I wish.

This link http://www.thinkbox.tv/server/show/ConCaseStudy.730 gives a
marketeer's view of how a formula (not SMA in this case) can be
promoted, again, as it happens, using a celebrity mother :(

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc, tutor, UL