ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mandy Baughman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:46:43 -0800

I have a grant to offer free transportation to schools in our local
district.  When the group schedules a visit to my class, I organize the
transportation through a local bus company.  This service is appreciated
by our visiting schools, but I have had difficulties finding a reliable
bus company in our area.

I would be happy to answer any specific questions off-list.
-Mandy

Mandy Baughman
Micronauts Instructor
Chabot Space and Science Center