ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Glenn A. Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 11:36:10 -0800

The following link will take you to a web page, which
provides links to three staff handbooks [published in
1954, 1970s, and 1983, respectively], in their
entireties, used by The Buhl Planetarium and Institute
of Popular Science in Pittsburgh. This may give you
some ideas of things to include in your volunteer
training:

< http://buhlplanetarium.tripod.com/BuhlAidesbook.htm

gaw