ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:14:04 -0800

Last year I was giving a presentation at a Children's Museum (a dry ice and liquid nitrogen show) when the fire alarm was pulled.  The whole place was evacuated and we waited 20 minutes for the fire marshal to give the all clear.  After the show I explored the museum and found the alarm that was pulled - it was on a pole right at the entrance of a fire station exhibit.   I don't know who "flunked" the museum - the kid or the person that put a fire alarm right next to a fire station exhibit.

Chad Johnson