ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Joe Ruggiero <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 07:45:23 -0700

Charity,

Can you design the exhibits so that panels of text can be changed out -
maybe with velcro or magnets? The exhibit itself remains basically the
same just the text panels change. How about really being creative and
designing the exhibit so they need no text - novel concept which I am
certainly in favor of. Then your problem is solved!

Joe Ruggiero
www.TheExhibitGuys.com