ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Olle Nordberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 09:07:12 +0100

Linoleum is a very nice and natural flooring material, but far from
maintenance free. We used to have it on our temporary exhibition areas. Bit
does not go well with water and we had to put in an extra day/night
de-polish and polish time at every exhibit change. Now we have a plastic
flooring (PUR) that only need high-speeding once in a while.

Olle

Olle Nordberg
Director of Exhibits and Development
Teknikens Hus