ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ellen Giusti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 08:02:52 -0500

See Jon Krosnick's work on American Opinion on GW. He spoke at ASTC so you
could get the CD of his session. There was also an interesting session on
the making of an "Inconvenient Truth."

Krosnick is a professor at Stanford. Just google him. Most of the work on GW
was after the big debate in 1997, but the political divide it reveals is
still relevant.

--
Ellen Giusti
Museum Visitor Studies