ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Robert Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2011 14:38:23 -0500

There are a couple good places for you to start:

1.  Contact Betty Davidson, Museum of Science, Boston (not sure she is still there), who did much design and evaluation work concerning accessibility for persons with disabilities.

2.  Look at ASTC's website resources on the topic:
http://astc.org/resource/access/index.htm

Also, check informalscience.org for any evaluations of projects related to accessibility.

Good luck.

Bob Russell
National Center for Interactive/Space Science Institute