ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Monica Post <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Monica Post <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:55:45 -0800

Susan: will you post the results of your study on the listserve or make an
announcement about how we can access those results when they are compiled?
I'm interested in the results and becoming involved in a special interest
group.
Monica Post, Director
Camp in a Can
www.CampinaCan.com
The first all-inclusive, self-contained nature day camp!
&
MPR Museum Consulting
Your Key to Exhibit Success!
105 NE 64th Street
Des Moines, IA 50327
Phone (515) 265-4837
Cell (515) 249-2222
www.mprconsultants.com
MPR Museum Consulting specializes in providing exhibit evaluation, education
design and grant writing assistance to museums, science & nature centers,
aquariums and zoos.