ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Beryl Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:07:27 -0400

I'm still trying to forget Raquel Welch as a scientist in Fantastic Voyage.
Beryl

>ISEN-ASTC-L is a service of the Association of Science-Technology Centers
>Incorporated, a worldwide network of science museums and related institutions.
>
>Hi all,
>those old enough may remember "The Time Tunnel", and the lady
>in a coat lab who was in the control panels in front of the tunnel, next to
>the
>general and other scientists. Forgot all the names, though.
>Great TV show. Remember when they narrowly escaped bringing
>Halley's comet through the tunnel by (I think) this woman
>bravely...unplugging the computer.
>
>Great memories.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Pedro Saizar
>Trelew, Patagonia Argentina
>

>On 7/27/06, Evan Koblentz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>ISEN-ASTC-L is a service of the Association of Science-Technology Centers
>>Incorporated, a worldwide network of science museums and related
>>institutions.
>>
>>*****************************************************************************
>>
>>Oops, my link broke across the lines.  Try this version:
>>http://tinyurl.com/otolj

Beryl Rosenthal, Ph.D.
Director of Exhibitions and Public Programs
MIT Museum
265 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA  02139
Tel: 617-452-2111
Fax: 617-253-8994
"A great place to explore ideas, invention, and
innovation: http://web.mit.edu/museum"