ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:03:31 -0500

I love that!  A shoe for a computer.  That's really brilliant, the kid
can't run off.  I could imagine some...environmental...problems.  Did
anyone object?  Anyway, that is one of the ideas we are toying with,
lending out laptops for use within a specific space.  Do you have a
contact at this library?

Eric Siegel
Director of Planning
   & Program Development