ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
jason jay stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:39:08 -0400

It takes about one second, and will freak out everyone in the lunchroom.

Of course, the metal isn't "gone."  But where is it?
And do I really want to heat up my tea after setting spark to a CD in
the same little oven?

Anyway, great way to put those AOL discs to good use.

__
jasonJayStevens

exhibits . annArborHands-OnMuseum . [log in to unmask]
734.995.5439 x32

art . potterBelmarLabs . [log in to unmask]
www.potterbelmar.org