ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
jason jay stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:27:47 -0400

Icon design gets graphic designers excited.
And a good icon transcends cultural differences.
Flip side: a bad icon can be a huge obstacle to communication.

__
jasonJayStevens

exhibits . annArborHands-OnMuseum . [log in to unmask]
734.995.5439 x32

art . potterBelmarLabs . [log in to unmask]
www.potterbelmar.org