ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Peggy Monahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:33:16 -0500

Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose is just 2 blocks from the Tech
Museum

--
Peggy Monahan
Exhibit Projects Creative Director

718.699.0005 ext. 605

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This message is intended solely for the addressee(s) in the first instance
and may contain confidential information.  Please do not forward this email
without the consent of the sender.