ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Beryl Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:40:58 -0400

For those of you who missed the RAP session on handhelds  at Liberty
Science Center, these were exactly the kinds of things we discussed.
There were also interesting discussions around the technology itself
- are cellphones better than iPods?  Is format audience-specific (how
many kids have palm pilots vs cellphones...)? etc.
Beryl

--
Beryl Rosenthal, Ph.D.
Director of Exhibitions and Public Programs