ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Katie Stofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2009 11:50:16 -0400

May suffer from similar issues, but check out the DECIDE game:

http://www.astc.org/iglo_1/toolkit/DECIDE_Australia.pdf

----
Kathryn Stofer
TerraLink Exhibit Manager
Maryland Science Center
601 Light Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21230
ph: 410/545-5976
fax: 410/545-5974
http://www.marylandsciencecenter.org
Coming April 3 - Labor Day: Antarctic Writers and Artists Exhibition
Traveling Exhibit coming this May: CHINASAURS

*