ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Katherine Ziff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 09:12:43 -0700

We had to disable the fog feature in one of our exhibits after the first few
times people saw the fog flowing out a window...and thought that the
building was on fire. It may not be an issue for you, but you still may
consider checking that your fog is only visible in places where you've
clearly created the rain forest context.

--
Katherine Ziff
Manager of School and Community Programs

(415) 339-3922