ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bill Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 14:50:53 -0500

When I was at the Gulf Coast Exploreum (Mobile, AL), we hosted the
traveling exhibition "China: 7,000 Years of Innovation," which also made
stops in Vancouver and (I believe) Cleveland. It was also recently at
the Singapore Science Center. (For pictures, visit:
http://www.slide.com/s/t8yk5sfV5j_9mcDDMNwx0MsmBvf8ZV1x?dir=-1)

If you contact someone at the Exploreum, they might still have a copy or
two of the staff/volunteer guide, teachers' guide, and family guide that
we developed and/or adapted from the materials used in Vancouver.

Bill

Bill Watson
Research Assistant, SCALE-uP
Doctoral Candidate, Curriculum & Instruction
The George Washington University
(202) 994-1171
www.gwu.edu/~scale-up