ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bill Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 07:48:00 -0600

How about the sperm scene in "Human Body", where the sperm are
"swimming" toward an ovum to the cleverly chosen soundtrack, "Let's Get
It On"? That scene kept us from booking the film (considered to racy for
our environment), but, man, was that clever.

Bill

Bill Watson
Education Director
Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center
Mobile, AL
(251) 208-6851

Visit the all-new permanent exhibit MINDS ON HALL, featuring
cutting-edge technology exhibits and the Ciba Hands-on
Science Lab. Get in on the action starting January 9, 2004!

And coming soon to the Gulf Coast's only IMAX Dome
Theater: SHACKLETON'S ANTARCTIC ADVENTURE
and Disney's YOUNG BLACK STALLION.