ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Thomas McKenna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 11:57:02 -0500

The Connecticut Science Center and the Connecticut State University System (CSUS) have partnered to bring science applications developed by university faculty at Central, Eastern, Southern and Western Connecticut State Universities to Connecticut Science Center visitors.

The “i4 Initiative” showcases science research and applications underway at the four universities, and highlights career paths for young people pursuing scientific fields. Initial applications to be featured include geology, genetics, navigation and technological simulations. Below are the four major applications that are highlighted at the Connecticut Science Center.

(taken from our website here! http://ctsciencecenter.org/educate/i4-initiative.aspx)

TJ McKenna

Gallery Scientist

Connecticut Science Center

250 Columbus Boulevard

Hartford, CT 06103

www.CTScienceCenter.org  |  (860) SCIENCE

JOIN TODAY and discover the benefits of Membership.

            Now featuring monthly specials!

       Follow us on

 Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.