ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kirsten Ellenbogen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:10:44 -0600

Following up on Susan's note about where to find the full report
online (and there are interesting differences between the language in
the article and the report)....
I emailed the organization, EdSource, to find out if the work had
been submitted to any peer-reviewed publications and got the response
below. The report is only intended to be an initial findings
document, and has not been submitted for a peer-review process, so I
am hesitant to cite any of their findings. - Kirsten