ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lorraine Kenny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 11:07:28 -0000
Hi Paul

We would be very interested in being involved in this session. We have a couple of shows which we deliver on outreach which focus on the science of light and although the scienfic concepts and content are quite similar in both shows they are delivered using different styles. We do alot of outreach work with 4 -5 year olds and use a story based format which works well.

If any of this is of interest for your session do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards

Lorraine

Lorraine Kenny

Science Outreach Coordinator