ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Heather Grimstead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:34:39 -0500

NASA CORE has lots of resources from NASA and you can search by
topic. Many materials are copyright free (check the specific
product), so you would be able to use the content to create exhibits.
There are videos, interactive CD programs, activities, etc.
http://core.nasa.gov/

Good luck.

--

Heather M. Grimstead