ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Glenn A. Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2005 10:38:21 -0700

Well, when I was employed at a Summer Camp in the
1970s

< http://johnbrashear.tripod.com/shaw-mi.html >,

the head of the camp was the Camp Director. This may
be the broadest title.

gaw

--- Jamilyn Cole <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> ISEN-ASTC-L is a service of the Association of
> Science-Technology Centers
> Incorporated, a worldwide network of science museums
> and related institutions.

> Can folks give me examples of titles for staff who
> direct/ manage summer
> camp and camp-in programs (1 positions)?
> thank you!
> Jamilyn

gaw

Glenn A. Walsh
Electronic Mail - < [log in to unmask] >
Author of History Web Sites on the Internet --
* Buhl Planetarium, Pittsburgh:
  < http://www.planetarium.cc >
* Adler Planetarium, Chicago:
  < http://adlerplanetarium.tripod.com >
* Astronomer & Optician John A. Brashear:
  < http://johnbrashear.tripod.com >
* Andrew Carnegie & Carnegie Libraries:
  < http://www.andrewcarnegie.cc >
* Duquesne Incline cable-car railway, Pittsburgh:
  < http://www.incline.cc >

http://farechase.yahoo.com