ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Tom Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:08:25 -0700

Hi Dorothea,

Since you are working on a history gallery, I am guessing you are
looking for  a stereoscope for viewing 3d stereo pairs, something like
this:

http://www.3dstereo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=3D&Product_Code=VN-HOLM

or, if you can transfer your photos to slides, this device is a very
practical and rugged solution:

http://www.3dstereo.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=SVN-OV6x6&Category_Code=

All the best,
Tom Nielsen