ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
kristie maher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 13:17:02 -0500

Our very small science center is toying with the idea of sharing facilities,
many programs, and maybe staff with our local Boys and Girls Club.  We plan
to maintain our own identities.  For us that is important because we have a
tourist & school group component to our visitorship and a fairly extensive
statewide outreach program.

Is anyone currently fuctioning in this type of situation?  I'd be interested
in hearing about the pros and cons and other things to keep in mind while we
are working out the details.

Thank you,
Kristie Maher, SD Discovery Center, Pierre, SD
605-224-8295