ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Elisa Israel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 10:57:39 -0500

I recommend "Try It! Improving Exhibits through Formative Evaluation",
Samuel Taylor, editor, New York Hall of Science, 1992.  It's a very
practical book, which I found helpful when I first started doing formative
evaluation.  It's available for purchase through ASTC .

Elisa Israel
Research & Evaluation Coordinator
St. Louis Science Center
5050 Oakland Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110
314-286-4613

Pérez Castellanos Leticia <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Informal Science Education Network
09/03/2004 10:09 AM
Please respond to Informal Science Education Network