ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Watson, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:57:01 -0400

Hi, everyone -

As part of its Human Origins Program, the Smithsonian's National Museum
of Natural History is developing an exhibit on human origins. We would
like to get as much feedback from teachers in the development of
materials for formal education use as we can. This email is an effort to
expand our reach and include a national audience.

If you have a network of teachers (e.g., advisory board, mailing list)
and would be willing to share this survey with them as part of your
regular communication with them, we would very much appreciate it.

We have drafted the following language for inclusion in a newsletter, as
a stand-alone email, etc.:

Your Input Needed for a New Exhibit at the Smithsonian!

As part of its Human Origins Program, the Smithsonian's National Museum
of Natural History is developing an exhibit on human origins. Please
take approximately 10 minutes to complete a survey to help educators
there to gauge the interest that you have in this exhibit and your needs
for materials and resources to support your students' learning from it,
whether you access it in person or online.

The survey can be found at: http://tinyurl.com/on49cw.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Bill

Bill Watson