ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Prescott, Miranda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:20:30 -0400

I would also add that someone greet school groups and go over the
guidelines quickly before they enter. Teachers are very busy and are
notorious for not reading the information sent to them. It would be
great to make it interactive and fun somehow rather than just reciting
rules. Of course, this requires an admission person or education person
to do it.