ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
jason jay stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:21:44 -0500
Her problem is that, looking at profiles of single guys, under the
heading "Name five things you couldn't live without," every single
guy lists sports.  Apparently a lot of them don't even list five
things...they stop at "sports.".
My sister says she can't date a guy who thinks he can't live without
sports.

I should have asked her if any guys list "evolutionary theory."

: J