ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Annie Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:22:17 -0500

Yes, Discovery Creek Children's Museum

Annie A.K. Hanson
Director
Discovery Creek Children's Museum of Washington

P.O Box 70437
Washington, DC 20024
202-488-0627
fax: 202-488-1307

Children have a real understanding only of that which they invent
themselves, and each time we try to teach them something too quickly, we
keep them from reinventing it themselves.
Jean Piaget