ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lynn Cartwright-Punnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 09:43:22 -0500

To add to my earlier comment, I checked with the Access coordinator at
the Intrepid Sea, Air, Space Museum and she recommends the following:
(both NY based but probably accessible by internet)

"I would suggest that she contact Lighthouse for the Blind to get their
resources.  I think that Teachers' College has a specific program for
Mobility & Orientation to teach children who are blind - they could be a
good resource."

Lynn Cartwright-Punnett
Science Educator
Brooklyn Children's Museum

Blog for educators: teachgreenbk.wordpress.com