ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Martin Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Nov 2012 19:13:44 -0500

Charlie

I'd argue for agriculture and health advances/benefits which make the
others possible. Hard to see how the hungry or ill could achieve much; and
then there is the shear joy of discovery of interactions of living things
in ways we could never imagine. I bet there are cases in other sciences
that mimic the joy I get from biological discoveries.

Martin
On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Charles Carlson <[log in to unmask]

--
Martin Weiss, PhD