ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Waldron, Anna M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 2009 15:45:35 -0500

The YouZeum, a new health museum located in Columbia, Missouri, would
like to develop a health sciences exhibition for kids ages 3-8.  The
topic is "The Hidden Me: What Really Happens Inside My Body" (the
concepts would be very basic for our target audience).  We are exploring
the possibility of developing a traveling exhibition versus a permanent
installation.  Please take a moment of your time to answer our
10-question survey at:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=p1Nhl92SwLA8t3ZXzrXO0A_3d_3d.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration of our request.

Kathy Ward, YouZeum Operations Director

Anna Waldron, Director, MU Office of Science Outreach

Anna M. Waldron, Ph.D.

Director, Office of Science Outreach

MU Science Education Center

321I Townsend Hall