ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Margie Marino <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:46:16 -0500

One of my best experiences as a museum professional was working with
Tish Morris at the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science and
watching her work with volunteers. She covers in detail just the kind of
information you are describing--how to communicate and connect with
visitors. I would suggest contacting them and seeing if they could share
some of their written information with you.

Margie Marino, Manager, Exhibition Services
Association of Science-Technology Centers
1025 Vermont Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C.  20005-6310
Phone: 202-783-7200, ext. 117