ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Madlyn Runburg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 13:48:23 -0700

Jake,

I just filled this out and am VERY interested in your findings.  As an institution that is heavily invested in statewide outreach (~$500k annually) I, too, am regularly looking at how to investigate impacts in meaningful ways.

Warm regards,
Madlyn Runburg
Director of School Programs
Utah Museum of Natural History